Tuesday, July 07, 2009

When the rain comes

When the dog bites...

A few of my favorite Tweets

DougCoupland I can't remember the last time I felt we were at the end of something and the start of something new.
about 4 hours ago from web

christianbok Watch yourself freefall from outer space, observing your descent from the viewpoint of the ejected, booster engine: http://is.gd/1pMAd
about 3 hours ago from web

stephenfry Temporary crown in place. Full coronation in three and half weeks. High numbness factor. Drooling like an old man at a netball tournament.
about 2 hours ago from Tweetie

christianbok They calculate the number of atomic warheads within range of your home: http://is.gd/1pCuV
about 7 hours ago from web

christianbok Apparently, 9011 nuclear weapons are, at this moment, capable of being deployed against my evil lair in Calgary, Canada (—beat that…).
about 7 hours ago from web

SarahKSilverman Hey, is it considered molestation if the child makes the first move? I'm gonna need a quick answer on this.
about 7 hours ago from web

amandastern I'm lying in bed reading about codependence wondering why my unspoken needs of needing Chinese food right now are going unmet.
about 7 hours ago from web

sashafrerejones NOES. They're NOT bringing his body out for THE SHOW. Tell me it's TMZ traffic bait and I'll go quietly to my nightmares. HONESTLY. REALLY.

No comments: